The ALTAR REREDOS of richly-carved oak depicts the Crucifixion in the central panel, with disciples and soldiers on either side. It was given in 1903 in memory of Nicholas and Julieine Harvey. (To magnify use the vertical bar slider. Drag the picture by holding down right button and moving mouse to see the carving at various points.)
The FONT includes the only Norman stonework in the Church. This is its bowl, which was discovered upside down in the south Aisle floor during the 1873 rebuilding. It was restored to its proper use, mounted on a modern base.
The LECTERN, the work of Herbert Read in carved oak, is the Church's latest acquisition, having been given in 1971 in memory of Frances Bertha Harris.
The PEW ENDS, dating from 1873/4, closely resemble the 13th century design of some of the earliest pews to be found in this country. (Click on image to enlarge.)
The ORGAN has two manuals as well as pedals, and was built by W. Sweetland, of Bath in 1881.